1444 Kent Street
Carleton, MI 48117-0267
Phone: (734) 654-2180
Fax: (734) 654-8767
|David Ross , Community Librarian
Carleton Branch Library Community Room Use Policy
The Carleton Branch Library building is owned and maintained by Ash Township.
The community room is available for public meetings under the following regulations:
- This facility is provided primarily for library and township use. When the room is not in use, it may be made available to the public under conditions outlined below.
- The Library and the Township reserve the right to cancel scheduled use of the room. Every reasonable effort will be made to provide the scheduled group with advance notice.
- Use is restricted to non-commercial organizations. No fees may be charged for admission, programs or for services performed or provided at meetings, nor may items or materials be sold.
- There is no charge for use of the room. Users may be assessed for cleaning and damage as a result of their use of the room.
- All meetings must be open to the public. No private or closed meetings permitted.
- Room must be left in the same orderly manner in which it was found.
- Refreshments are not permitted.
- Meetings may be held when the library is not open. Contact the library to make arrangements for a key. After the event, keys may be returned in person or put in the drop box outside the building.
Back to Carleton Branch Library Main Page